IRCE Focus: Digital Design
Mastering the Moving Parts of Web and Mobile Shopping
March 16-18, 2015 |
JW Marriott L.A. Live Los Angeles
Online selling has become much more complex than it was only a couple of years ago. Desktop PCs, laptops, phones, tablets, gaming consoles—consumers are using them all to shop at your site. The days of one design with a freshening up every year or two are gone for good. In their place is perpetual redesign, primarily to keep up with fast-evolving consumer technology but also to keep up with online users’ changing tastes and habits and their desire for the new and the interesting.
The 2015 conference once again offers the most current education in site design, mobile applications, user experience and more for any business looking to improve the return from their eCommerce efforts. New for 2015, the Digital Basics track offered on Tuesday, March 17, provides an introduction to the topics and issues retailers are facing as they move to sell and compete online.
IR Events Group
|(Through 2/2/15)||(2/3 - 3/14/15)||(After 3/15 -3/18/15)|
|2 Day Conference & Workshop||$895||$995||$1,095|
|2 Day Conference||$745||$845||$945|
|Digital Design Basics : 1 Day Conference Pass||$495||$545||$595|
|Exhibit Hall Only
Qualified* E-Commerce and Retail Businesses Only
|Exhibit Hall Only
Non-Exhibiting Vendors and Analysts
Review Pass Details
IRCE Focus: Digital Design, previously IRCE Focus: Web Design & Mobile Commerce, is an event that brings all the strengths of the 8-year strong Internet Retailer Web Design Conference as well as the Mobile Marketing and Commerce Forum into one event. Digital Design encompasses the needs of eCommerce leaders and marketers to provide a cohesive experience across all screens and to keep up with ever-evolving consumer demand.
- Attendees represent companies from every industry segment and size
- 61% of attendees are from e-commerce or marketing departments within retail companies
- 57% of attendees are director level or higher executives
- The renowned conference content of IRCE events is co-developed by the experts at Internet Retailer magazine. 92% of attendees rate our conferences as excellent or very good.
- Attendees receive access to two complimentary design consultations with leading firms. Consultations not only provide added value but ensure you return to your store or office inspired with actionable items to immediately improver your ROI